Monday 24 August 2015

I prayed, Jesus answered

I am the happiest sister today. My brother, Willy, just passed the test to go to university. Maybe for most people this news will simply put a smile on their face. It's not something so spectacular to be celebrated or to be written on blog. I would have felt the same if I didn't pray about it or asked some of my friends to pray with me, but I did. That what makes this news such an amazing news, because my prayer is answered. This news is just like another spring of water for my faith in Jesus. Well, He doesn't always answer prayer but He does answer. I believe He knows whats best for us, so when He doesn't answer my prayer I don't get dissapointed. This time, when He answers, it means that something big is going to happen. My brother will do so well in this university, because he is indeed amazing. I believe in his future in this university and I look forward to hear more good news about him. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment