Friday 28 August 2015

Blessing List Challenge

So, I want to challenge myself and people to start counting their blessings daily as we often find it hard to be grateful, I would love to start counting from my yesterday's blessings (Thursday, 27th August 2015) because I still have fresh memories of it and also because today is not over yet:
  1. I could wake up early in the morning
  2. I wasn't late to come to work
  3. I could have cheap delicious lunch
  4. Ibu Ayu, one of the clients at my workplace generously shared her coffee with me and it was Latte, I love Latte
  5. I could work on some of the exercises and tests of my English module
  6. My friend, Yoga, helped me to buy phone credit 
  7. I finished working on time
  8. I got to teach Angie and she did well
  9. I could pay my debt of phone credit to my friend
  10. Yutaka-san let me to join his company's movie night
  11. One of my students cancelled her class so I was able to join the movie night
  12. I had few big slices of pizza, chicken wings, some other delicious food for dinner at the movie night
  13. I got to watch One Piece movie and laughed at some scenes
  14. I got to help to wash the dishes after the movie night
  15. I arrived home safely and my landlord's dogs were caged so they didn't bark at me
  16. I got to feed one of my landlord's dogs with my leftover pizza wished that they wouldn't bark at me any longer without reasons (they always bark at me and I don't even know why)
  17. I got to call my sister, shared some stuff and then prayed with her 
  18. I heard the news of my brother's college fee has been paid from my sister
  19. I wasn't too tired to read the bible and made journal of it  
  20. God's grace in my life is just abundant 
  21. I still have the chance to pray for those whom I love but haven't received in Jesus yet to believe in Him and to get the salvation only in Him 
  22. God's protection for me the whole day helped me to survive from crazy road routine in Denpasar 
  23. Abundant joy and piece fulfilled my heart and mind for the whole day
  24. My motorbike (I rent it actually) functioned well 
  25. God protects my family as always 
  26. God protects my friends as always  
Well, I believe that there were more reasons for me to be grateful, kind of behind-the-scene reasons because God is working in and trough all things. So, if you are complaining about life I suggest you to start counting your blessings as well. Jesus bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment