Monday 25 April 2022

Fed my inner child cactus fruit for the first time



I desired to be younger and bolder on that particular day, so I dared myself to try eating cactus fruit. I went to an isolated beach with a few of friends; I forget its name, but standing on that beach, you can see Rote Island; you could definitely try to swim there, but the waves would crush you, so I wouldn't recommend it. Many cactuses were growing tall, large, and fruitful along the shore. Why don't I try eating the fruits? I reasoned. It's supposed to taste like dragon fruit. I asked my friend if people could eat it, and he answered absolutely because he had already done so. So, I braved myself and approached one of the closest cactus trees, picking its fruit without understanding it had prickles; I think I was simply too excited. Then, my friend volunteered to clean the fruit for me, or I forced him to do it I don't remember ehehehe. Anyway, I eventually had a taste of the cactus fruit, and I wasn't disappointed. It has a similar flavor to dragon fruit, after all, they are related, but it has a larger seed and less flesh because it is smaller. However, the next time I'm trapped in the midst of a jungle, I'll know to feed myself cactus fruits since they're nutritious and healthful, according to Google.

No comments:

Post a Comment