Thursday 14 May 2015

One of Amazing Godly Couples I've Ever Met

I met you guys 1 year and 5 months ago and today when I woke up realizing that I just missed the chance to fully say good bye before you guys leave, I horribly regret it. I dont usually regret over things since I have made a lot of mistakes so to keep moving forward I try not to regret anything, but this time I do. The first time I met Kak Dini, I thought she was my age (thats a compliment of course) and when I saw Ko Hen singing on stage I could always feel the great passion of his. You two have been such an inspiration for me. The passion, creativity, advices, encouragement, persistence, spirit and of course your love story. I can only pray for you two wishing for abundant blessing, protection and guidance God will always provide for this whole-new chapter of your journey with HIM. I believe that it will turn awesome and as always I will be inspired. I love you guys and will remember you always in my prayer. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment