Tuesday 5 May 2015

Dearest #2

Hei dad,
Do you remember the day when I got first rank in my class and you came to take my school report? You bought me sweets and small presents. I was so happy and proud of myself. I like it when you and mom would go to parties and you also tried to dress up nicely. You always look good dad. Thanks for the time you spent with me to finish my homework at your office even till very late. I am grateful that you always came and picked me up at the Internet cafe without complaining even though it was midnight. I thank you that you kept trying to advise us no matter how stubborn we were. Thanks for the delicious dishes you made for us when you had the time, you are a good cook (better than mom, sorry mom, I still love you). Thanks for all the beautiful songs you made, I love all of them, even though Nori is your best fan. Thanks for always playing the Sasando beautifully, the best lullaby ever. Thanks for riding me to anywhere I needed to go and coming back to pick me up again, you are the best rider ever, I always felt safe if it was you who rode me everywhere. Thanks for buying me the cream for my face as you realized how careless I was about my own face problem, even you suggested me to go to the beauty expert, that was sweet dad. Thanks for teaching me how to ride motorbike, it was the first and the last but Im grateful I had that moment with you. Thanks for all the good food you always tried to provide for us at home, I loved the snake-fruit you brought home and it was a lot of them, you diligently cleaned them and served us after. Thanks for teaching me to be a good poem-reader that I might be able to win all those trophies at home. Thanks for letting me performed all your great plays, I loved working with you dad, you are sooooo talented. Thanks for keep believing in me thou I betrayed your trust. I realize how hard you try to be the best father for all of us. You sometimes act hard but it's just because you love us sooo much. I never told you this so I want to tell you now. You are the best dad. Dont try so hard because we, I, love you the way you are. With all your silliness and craziness, we cant ask for anyone else to be our dad. You are so talented and I always admire your talent. Nori may be your best fan, but Im your best admirer. Im soooo grateful that you are my dad. Stay amazing dad. Thanks for being my dad. I cant thank you enough. I love you dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment