Sunday 9 January 2022

Amateur Drawer

 

Unfortunately, I was not born with many talents. I can act, write poems, learn new languages quickly, write short stories, and that's about it. I wish I had been born with more abilities, one of which is drawing. But I suppose not. I'm always envious of those who can. I met a really talented friend back when I was in the US doing the CCI Program; his drawings would have interesting stories behind them, things related to ancient creatures, monsters, and so on. Whenever I asked him to tell me the stories behind any of his works, he would do so with excitement, joy, and pride, as any true artist would. We could sit and listen to him tell us stories for hours. I really hope he gets more people to admire his work in the near future.

Even though I am not a talented artist, I would like to try my hand at it whenever I feel like it. So I discovered this AI program called AutoDraw (AutoDraw.com) that allows me to do so, to get a taste of what it's like to be an artist, to be able to express myself through my drawings, my random thoughts. So, basically, this program will give you the opportunity to draw and then fix it for you. It is fine if you can't draw a perfect circle, or if your clouds look strange, it will beautify them for you. Isn't it amazing? I gave it a shot and came up with the attached image. That's exactly how I feel right now: random. Strange and perplexing.

No comments:

Post a Comment