Friday 10 October 2014

Step by Step

Friday, 10th October 2014

I woke up this morning feeling so excited thinking "Thank God It's Friday". I work 5 days a week, starts at 7 am and sometimes 8 am and go home at 4 pm. My job is "light", like I dont have to do so many things, even sometimes I dont have much to do. I like it, but for some reasons it gives me no challenge. I spend most of my time sitting in front of the computer, reading articles, but not like full-of-information articles, they are more like articles about events happen around the world. Horrible things happen everyday, this world is getting worse; the nature, the people. I can say so because I read about it everyday. A young boy who shot himself at his school bathroom since he couldnt stand being bullied by his friends, a transgender woman was killed-chopped-and cooked by her boyfriend, a girl was laid by his step father since she was young, and more. When I read those news I feel sick but in the other side grateful as well. Im grateful because my God, Jesus is protecting me always. Like He's always right beside me whenever or wherever I am. I will never feel lonely. It's so great having Him as my God. He also gives me great friends to be around with, Lifehousers. Like today, Im planning to go to Serangan Beach with one amazing girl, Uma. We plan to go there by motorbikes to enjoy the sun-set. I always love spending my time in the beach. I love when the air blows and gives me a chill, I love to feel the sand with my bare feet, I love when the wave hits me softly, I love when the sun shines so I can feel the warmth, I love everything about beach. It's gonna be my first time in Serangan Beach and Im going to make every single moment worth. I just cant wait. Yaiyyyy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment